APC Smart-UPS SRT 3000VA 230V
It is suitable for protecting voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications.
The Smart-UPS On-Line is capable of supporting loads from 1 kVA to 10 kVA in a rack/tower convertible chassis.
Tower-rack convertible UPS LCD control panel Smart Slot for an optional management card USB and serial interfaces (via RJ45 dongle),
EPO connection Automatic bypass Input: IEC320-C20 to mains plug Output: 8x IEC320-C13, 2x IEC320-C19, managed in 2 groups.
Net weight: 31.3 kg (incl. batteries) Runtime (50% load): approx. 11 min Runtime (100% load): approx. 4 min
Smart- 3000VA APC Smart-UPS SRT 230V UPS On-Line provides high density, double conversion online power protection for your electronics in a home or office servers.
APC Smart-UPS SRT 230V SRT 3000XLI
– Output power capacity : 2.7 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 2.7 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
– Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
– Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
– Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 2%
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
– Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
– Load Crest Factor : 3: 1
– Topology: Double Conversion Online
– Waveform type: Sine wave
– Output Connections : 8 x IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), 2 x IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup), 2 x IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
– Bypass: Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
Input APC Smart-UPS SRT 230V SRT 3000XLI
Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
– Input frequency : 40 – 70 Hz (auto sensing)
– Input Connections : British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
– Cord Length: 2.44 meters
– Input voltage range for main operations: 160 – 275V
– Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 100 – 275 (half load)V
– Number of Power Cords : 3
– Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime of SRT 230V SRT 3000XLI
– Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
– Typical recharge time : 3hour(s)
– Replacement Battery: APCRBC152
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 3 – 5
– RBC Quantity: 1
– Extendable Run Time: 1
– Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 505
– Extended Run Options: APC-Smart-UPS-SRT-3000VA-230VCommunications & Management
– Interface Port(s) : RJ-45 Serial , Smart-Slot , USB
– Control panel : Multi-function LCD status and control console
– Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
– Emergency Power Off (EPO) : Yes
– Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering SRT 230V SRT 3000XLI
– Surge energy rating: 340 Joules
– Filtering: —
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Rack/Tower convertible Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
1500VA APC Smart-UPS 230V SMC1500I-2U
2000VA APC Smart-UPS LCD 230V SMC 2000I
APC Smart-UPS SRT 10KXLI 10000VA 230V
1500VA APC Smart-UPS LCD 230V Tower SMT15OOI